HR Recruiter at DataGroup Geospatial Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:104 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Human-Robot Interactions Engineer - C/C++/Deep Learning (15-20 yrs)
Are you an experienced Human-Robot Interactions (HRI) engineer capable of building new AI-Based technology at the intersection of software, systems, sensing, machine learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing and physical deployment at scale?
We are looking for an experienced Human-Robot Interactions engineer capable of building and delivering functioning robotics software components for deployment on a global scale.
Job Responsibilities :
- Add new capabilities to our robots and make them more robust against real-world challenges.
- Participate in all phases of new development including concept, design, prototyping, and production
- Influence the full-stack architectural roadmap for Human-Robot Interface Software Components.
- Some of the components need Design and development of AI or Machine Learning or Deep Learning-based models.
- Work closely with hardware and other firmware teams to design and optimize the system
- Performance tuning and maintenance of on-device software
- Mentor junior engineers
- Integration: make all of the robot capabilities work as part of a system that also behaves as a coherent character. This can touch many parts of the system, including image processing, state machines, embedded development, robot localization and mapping, and voice recognition
- Collaborate daily with your fellow Robotics Engineers, QA, Product, and Hardware to get stuff done
- Design, implement and validate applications, Machine Learning Models and capabilities.
Basic Qualifications :
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Machine Learning or AI or Human-Robot Interaction or related field
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer for Human-Robot Interaction
- Experience working in C, C++ or other Object Oriented languages on a Linux platform with ROS or equivalent toolkit
- Maintaining a high level of communications with a cross-functional team, and partners
- Do regular work, with balancing between delivery and research.
- Experience with multithreading and concurrency
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language: Python, Perl, etc.
- Debugging/troubleshooting skills of embedded processes and systems
- Knowledge of computer architecture and OS fundamentals
- Experience with designing, building and deploying scalable and highly available systems
Preferred Qualifications :
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Machine Learning or AI or related field
- Experience and knowledge in controlling and integrating Software Components for robotics
- Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
- Experience with a Linux development environment (e.g. Makefiles, GDB, Git, Ubuntu)
- Experience and knowledge in building software for large scale industrial systems
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, agile development, build processes, and testing
- Experience with formal Integration, Validation and Verification (IV&V) techniques.