Recruitment Executive at Staffinity Solutions
Views:220 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
HP ALM Administrator - Active Directory (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Creation of a new Domain and Projects in ALM with workflow settings, Customization and configuration of the project as per the project requirement.
- Maintenance of user accounts and authentication via LDAP/Active Directory.
- Ensure users have the right roles/permissions to accomplish their goals.
- Perform HP Quality Center Upgrades; and appropriate Technical support for users during Testing cycles.
- Tool license utilization monitoring and reporting.
- Execution of OQ, PQ Test scripts as per the project requirement.
- Excel reporting for weekly, Monthly and yearly KPI's and Periodic review report generation for various systems /application via ITSM (BMC Remedy) Tool.
- Creation of procedure documents and refresh of guidance and training materials as necessary.
- Participate in software requirement analysis, design reviews to understand testing requirements.
- Ability to troubleshoot user issues/queries.
Below skills are good to have additional skill set :
- Test Engineer Administrative tasks for designing and implementing HP QC/ALM Functionality
- Administer all HP Quality Center/ALM Administration functions including Quality Center, Quick Test Professional and Load Runner applications and tools.
- Experience in implementing a new functionality in HP QC
- Ability to coordinate activities with various technical teams (network, database, architecture) to structure solutions
- Designing and developing workflows and configurations
- Customization and templates creation
- Customizing within the dashboard/reporting module
- Identify, analyze, and mitigate project and operational risks
- Understanding and developing SQL Queries
- Good knowledge of VB scripting
- Experienced in QC OTA API for maintenance and enhancement for internal tools.
- Understanding of ODBC
- Knowledge in excel macro creation.
- Knowledge of HP Sprinter Functionality
- Knowledge of Unified Functional Testing tool (QTP/UFT).
- Integration with other HP Tools
- Enhancement of adaptors to integrate 3rd Party tools with ALM