Senior Talent Acquisition at Hotstar.com
Views:325 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:134
Hotstar.com - Senior Software Development Engineer - iOS Platform - SWIFT/Objective C (5-6 yrs)
About the Role :
At Hotstar, we have over 100 million users and capture close to a billion click stream messages daily. The engineering team at Hotstar is at the centre of the action and is responsible for creating unmatched user experience. Our engineers solve real life complex problems and create compelling experiences for our customers.
We are looking for technical & product-aware engineers who will build best of breed architecture for our platform. Come and be a part of our small, high-performance iOS team which is heavily focused on delivering an unmatchable user delight!
The pace of our growth is incredible - if you want to tackle hard and interesting problems at scale, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us!
Your Key Responsibilities :
- Your role will be focused on improving, reworking, and reimagining our mobile application to deliver a high performance system and highly engaging UI
- You will be responsible for the delivery of critical business modules while developing optimized & modular code
- You will take ownership of end-to-end product quality, from developing to maintaining core app frameworks that help make the apps more reliable and delightful
- You will be part of the team that leads prototypes of new ideas and explore new technologies on the forefront of mobile technology
What to Bring :
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
- Expert-level knowledge of iOS development, including technologies like UIKit, Core Animation, Auto Layout and Cocoa Touch
- Excellent Swift and Objective-C coding ability along with strong CS & OS fundamentals
- Ability to break down complex problems into simple, innovative solutions that serve business need
- Knack for problem solving and ability to work in ambiguity
- Entrepreneurial spirit, bias for action & ability to work independently