Recruiter at Host Analytics
Views:997 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Host Analytics - Technical Writer - MadCap Flare (3-5 yrs)
About Host Analytics :
Host Analytics is the leader in cloud-based financial applications for planning, modeling, consolidation, reporting and analytics. Host Analytics- enterprise performance management (EPM) customers benefit from better business agility, lower total cost of ownership, faster time to value, increased security, and a faster pace of innovation compared to traditional on-premises alternatives. World-class companies trust Host Analytics to power their strategic financial processes. Host Analytics is a fast-growing, private company backed by leading venture capitalists and is headquartered in Silicon Valley.
Job Summary :
- Host Analytics is looking for an experienced and ambitious Technical Writer with experience writing content for Enterprise B2B applications. As a Technical Writer, the role involves tasks such as writing product documentation, online help collateral, and release notes. The ideal candidate should excel at quickly understanding product requirements and financial concepts.
- The ideal candidate should be outgoing and well organized, with a strong focus on documentation and content delivery. Experience with MadCap Flare is required. The ideal candidate must work well in a team environment while being a resourceful, independent, self-starter able to work quickly and efficiently to meet established deadlines.
Job Description :
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across the platform to write, publish and maintain high-quality content for our customer Help Portal, internal Knowledge Base and official product release content.
- Strong writing skills, the ability to comprehend technical concepts and workflows, knowledge of standard technical writing styles and guidelines is a must.
- Strong project management and cross-team coordination skills, proficiency proofreading and editing English-language documents.
- Familiarity with product development concepts and processes, the ability to organize and manage multiple deadlines and priorities efficiently.
- Create and manage user documentation for a variety of types of collateral, including how-to guides. Admin guides, and end-user guides.
- Translate new feature functional and technical specifications into clear and concise release notes.
- Manage the documentation development lifecycle for the entire product suite.
- Utilize MadCap Flare to write, edit, and generate online help output.
- Work with an international team of Product Managers to deliver accurate and quality documentation.
Job Requirements :
- 3+ years of experience as a Technical Writer for an application software company.
- Experience with Madcap Flare is required!
- Experience with the practice of Agile development methodologies in a software development lifecycle.
- Proven ability to write (explain / communicate / grasp) new product features for a broad customer base.
- The flexibility to work with international teams.
- Independent thinker and self-starter that is able to get up to speed with minimal direction.
- Results-oriented team player who leads by example, is accountable for performance, takes absolute ownership of tasks, and champions all aspects of documentation initiatives.
- In person MadCap Flare skills assessment and writing sample will be required.
Why Work For Host Analytics :
As a Host Analytics employee, you're a member of a dedicated and driven organization. Host Analytics has a world class executive team composed of industry visionaries and thought leaders. We take the utmost pride in our core values and are truly passionate about the software and service we provide to our customers.