Recruiter at Host Analytics
Views:660 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Host Analytics - Software Development Engineer - Test II - Java/C# (5-10 yrs)
Host Analytics is the leading provider of on-demand corporate performance management. Host Analytics- solutions help financial and departmental executives improve their budgeting, forecasting, financial consolidations, dashboarding, scorecarding, reporting and analysis. For further details login to www.hostanalytics.com
Job Description for Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET- II):
(5 - 10 Years- experience as Developer or Test Engineer)
Want to be a core contributor to the exploding technology and solution movement in financial domain-
In this role you- ll be responsible for testing the software behind our online intelligent financial solutions. You- ll have the opportunity to work with a highly talented and motivated team of engineers to implement the world's fastest-growing SaaS based business intelligence solutions in financial domain.
You are comfortable working in a distributed Agile/Scrum environment, have a degree in software engineering or computer science or bachelors in other disciplines of engineering, strong web application testing skills.
Are you a talented, detail oriented and enthusiastic tester who is passionate about quality and is enthusiastic about the new cutting edge technology offered to customers- If yes, you might be the person we are looking for.
- Analyse stories, specifications, and requirements to create Use cases and test scenarios.
- Prepare test cases and scripts to meet project deliverables.
- Report and track defects and problems that arise during software testing.
- Participate in development sprints and daily scrum.
- Develop and implement scripts for automated testing.
- Collaborate with Product Management to ensure requirements are user-centred and testable.
- Collaborate with Development to ensure designs are user-centred and testable.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in CS/Engineering
- Ability to maintain a strong quality focus throughout the product lifecycle.
- Experience with automated testing tools (Selenium a big plus).
- Extensive programming experience in Java and/or C#.
- Quick, independent learner who loves a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated Relational database experience with SQL Server is a plus
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment.
- Experience in stress and performance testing a web-based application is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Active team player who demonstrates sound judgment, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.