Recruiter at Host Analytics
Views:290 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Host Analytics - Senior UX Designer - Creative Suite/InVision (4-7 yrs)
About HostAnalytics :
Host Analytics is the leading provider of on-demand Enterprise Performance Management. Host Analytics- solutions help financial and departmental executives improve their budgeting, forecasting, financial consolidations, dashboarding, scorecard and advanced reporting. HostAnalytics is positioned as a Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for CPM suites 2014. Check us out at www.hostanalytics.com
Job Description for UX Designer :
Job Description :
- Contribute to outstanding experiences and results, working collaboratively within a cross-disciplinary team that includes UX, visual design, and content.
- Leverage your talent for UX and Design Thinking to contribute to holistic experiences that solve for user needs and business goals
- Support the execution of customer inquiries, helping to conduct sessions, analyze feedback, and identify needs and insights.
- Participate in design discussions and collaborative sessions with teams and stakeholders, offering and providing feedback on concepts and ideas to inform.
- Deliver high fidelity schematics, workflows, interaction storyboards, and design deliverables that guide creative, content, and development efforts.
- Be a productive and additive teammate, actively helping leaders and peers to raise the bar while also capitalizing on ideas from others.
- Selectively present designs and work to teams and stakeholders, working with UX leaders to articulate and rationalize decisions.
- Accurately estimate your workload, providing team leads with the insight they need to manage and plan a prioritized backlog.
- Contribute to UX discipline and community, adopting core approaches and tools, sharing feedback and insights, and engaging your peers actively and productively.
- Maintain an awareness of industry and UX trends
- 3+ years experience working in a dynamic UX practice (preferably agency or consultancy)
- Working knowledge of Mobile, Tablet, and Desktop design constraints and patterns. Experience with at least two form factors and platforms preferred.
- Some experience with user research, including user interviews, needs analysis and using findings to inform experience capability priorities.
- Some experience with archetypes, profiles, personas, scenarios, or other user-centric design artifact's.
- Working knowledge of technology mediums, including familiarity with some of CSS3, HTML5, Bootstrap, Material Design etc. Awareness of the relative strengths of technologies.
- Familiarity with adaptive and responsive techniques
- Some experience working collaboratively with development teams in the iteration and definition of a design approach.
- Able to operate execute on direction with limited oversight
- Strong verbal and writing skills, the ability to tell a story around an experience or solution.
- Deep experience with at least some core UX design and implementation tools (Visio, OmniGraffle, Adobe CS, Invision, Sketch, Adobe XD etc.)