Recruitment Team at Home Credit
Views:839 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Home Credit - User Experience Architect/Manager - Web & Mobile Products (8-10 yrs)
- The User Experience Architect/Manager is responsible for leading HCIN UX team, within our Online department and larger corporate User Experience group.
- As Manager, you will play an integral role and work collaboratively with various stakeholder groups to deliver enhancements to our application & web channels.
- The ideal candidate must have a genuine passion for the latest developments in UX & frontend technologies as well as be able to provide insight and expertise to the best practices for user centred design.
- In this role, you will manage a team of Visual Designers.
- The successful candidate should have experience in UX/UI design techniques.
- You should possess strong leadership skills, self-initiative, and a willingness to shepherd new ideas within the organization. This position plays an integral role in driving application design and product feedback at all stages.
Job Responsibilities :
- Manage the team on achieving a unifying vision for the user experience across offerings
- Evaluate the effectiveness of new and existing UX elements in the existing product by incorporating customer feedback, and best practices in order to continuously evolve and improve the product
- Work with sprint teams and leadership to champion a user-centred design process throughout the organization
- Manage and mentor a small team of UI/UX Designers
- Collaborate with Product Management and other Engineering teams to effectively align resources to meet goals and roadmap commitments
- Maintain a platform perspective and work closely with your designers to ensure proper direction and identify best practices.
- Be a leader, who understands the architecture and design decisions, including when trade-offs must be made to meet business objectives.
- Be a people manager and cheerleader for your team. Coaching and planning individual growth and development.
Desired Profile :
- 8+ years of progressive UX/UI design experience on digital environments
- Solid UX analysis & design experience, strong understanding of information architecture and user-centred design methodology
- Solid exposure to web and mobile product/design research and brand awareness
- Demonstrated success in leading UX design from concept to successful launch/implementation
- Successful experience in building teams, goal setting, coaching, & developing individuals to achieve targeted results.
- Excellent leadership, strategic/analytical thinking, communication, problem solving, influencing, presentation & interpersonal skills
- Human Computer Interaction or related technical or design field
- Expert level proficiency and ability to mentor others on design softwares
- Expertise in conducting UX research internal & external (including retina scan), interpreting results, implementing feedback from customers
- Decision making ability to stand by our design and confidently reason on key logic and design principles
Who should join?
- Strong communication, people and presentation skills
- Excellent English language skills (both speaking and writing)
- Self-starter and persistent; focused on results
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Out of the box thinking, able to find creative solutions