Talent Acquisition at Home Credit
Views:268 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Home Credit - Senior Principal/Master Principal Engineer - Android (3-8 yrs)
JD - Senior Principal / Master Principal - Android
Location - Gurgaon - Cyber Hub
Date of Interview - 11th May (Saturday)
Interview Process - 2 Round
- System Coding Test
- F2F (Panel Interview)
Home Credit India is one of the fastest growing FinTech companies on Indian market. Being part of Home Credit International group of companies in 11 countries Home Credit India disrupts the consumer finance market by providing unparalleled user experience to its clients and partners based on state of the art technologies.
The candidate will be a part of organization's software delivery community and will be responsible for User Interface development of various android based mobile applications for HCIN clients and partners. The candidate will work in global, highly innovative and agile environment made up both by talented youngsters and senior professionals.
Job responsibilities :
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs (including crashes and ANRs) to increase the functionality of the application
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Collaborate with team members (product managers, developers, designers) to brainstorm about new features and functionalities.
Desired Profile :
- Experience required- 3 - 8 years
- B. Tech, MCA, M. Tech degree in Computer Science Engineering or a related subject
- Proficient in JAVA programming
- Hands on experience in using RESTful APIs
- Hands on experience in designing and developing micro-services architecture and containers
- Object oriented analysis, UML and design using common design patterns.
- Hands on experience in development IDE Android Studio, Android SDK, Firebase Test Lab
- Profound insight of advanced technologies for Android (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.)
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL Light.
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Experience using GitHub or similar environment
- Complete understanding of SDLC
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience with Material Design and Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices
- Nice to have programming experience in C++
- Good knowledge of adding third-party libraries
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- A track record of delivering successful complex consumer product apps (finance apps, e-commerce apps)
- Critical thinker
Who Should Join?
- Outstanding potential for growth
- Genuinely creative environment
- Early adoption of disruptive technologies
- Robust applications and infrastructure
- Focus on entrepreneurship and innovations belong to key values of Home Credit
In case the above mentioned opening matches your profile, kindly share below details at the earliest or you can apply directly from here.
1. Updated CV
2. Current Salary
3. Expected Salary
4. Notice Period