Talent Acquisition at Home Credit
Views:726 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
Home Credit - Principal Engineer - Manual Software Testing (2-5 yrs)
JD - Principal - Manual Software Testing
Location - Gurgaon
Home Credit India is one of the fastest growing FinTech companies on Indian market. Being part of Home Credit International group of companies in 11 countries Home Credit India disrupts the consumer finance market by providing unparalleled user experience to its clients and partners based on state of the art technologies.
We are looking for a Software Test Engineer (Manual). This individual will be involved in manual testing of Web & Mobile applications, SOAP web services and Rest APIs.
Role Description :
- Individual will have to perform Mobile, Web and Rest API testing.
- Work closely with BAs and Dev team in Agile Mode
- Individual will be responsible to creating Test scenarios and Test Cases
- Responsible to executing automated and manual test cases.
- Maintaining and Executing Test Cycles in Zephyr
- Responsible to tracking and logging defects during execution.
- Generating reports such as defect analysis report, project status report, etc.
- Actively participate in requirement analysis, test design and sprint planning.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Provide proactive advice and feedback throughout the SDLC for prevention and early correction of quality problem.
- Document lessons learned, help maintain knowledge database.
Desired Profile :
- Experience in testing Android and iOS Apps.
- Experience in Designing Test cases for Functional / System requirements.
- Strong technical background, detail driven and have excellent problem solving abilities
- Should have excellent understanding of Testing life cycle and Test Processes
- Should have excellent product testing acumen.
- Good Knowledge in JIRA, Zephyr & Confluence.
- Good Knowledge API testing using SOAP-UI & POSTMAN.
- Good knowledge of UI/UX rules
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge on Automation using UFT/Selenium.
- Sound interpersonal and team working skills
- Demonstrate relationship building and teamwork skills within all levels of the organization in a collaborative effort
- Must be adaptable in a changing environment and be effective in many different business settings
- Should be able to understand customer / end users requirements and should own the issue till closure.
- Work Experience : 2-5 years in Software Testing (preferably in Banking/consumer lending domain)
- Education Qualification : B.Tech (CS/IT), MCA, M.Sc (CS/IT), MCS, BCA, B. Sc (CS)
Who Should Join?
- If you are willing to face new challenges and want to apply your knowledge for growth / future of company, then Home Credit can give you this opportunity.
- Home Credit can provide you platform to show your skills & suggest valuable ideas to company.