Talent Acquisition at Home Credit India
Views:217 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Home Credit - Master Principal Engineer - Java (10-15 yrs)
Technology & Tools:
1. Experience with Java, REST, SOAP, SQL, UML, Jira and OOP principle
2. Advanced English; SQL knowledge
3. General knowledge of Middleware (Weblogic)
Key Responsibilities :
Problem Solving :
- Problem solving is one of the main skills you will employ.
- As a system analyst and key part of our team you will get lots of responsibilities and sometimes you will encounter challenging problems.
- But we will give you the freedom and trust to deal with them on your own and come up with solutions that will benefit not only your team but also our company as a whole.
Technical Requirements & Specification :
- One of the key areas you will be doing is providing developers with the technical specification of business needs and challenges.
- You will be their main person to go to in case they are not sure about certain technical details and you will need to communicate with them in the best possible way and probably on a daily basis.
- But you won't be missing on a business side either.
- Prepare to encounter UML, SOAP and REST on a regular basis.
Technical Research & Evaluation & Innovation :
- Often times, things are figured on the go and this applies in an innovative environment that is our department. Be prepared to encounter solutions that will require your technological analysis, research and input.
- Also, feel free to come up with innovative solutions yourself and research new technologies that may benefit us
Documentation & Knowledge Transfer :
- As a key person with technical overview about your team's product, you will be required to write understandable documentation for the rest of your team, department and possibly the whole company.
- You will also be one of the key people to educate new team members and share your knowledge about the product.