Talent Acquisition at Home Credit India
Views:192 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Home Credit - Manager - Scrum/Agile (3-5 yrs)
- Home Credit India is one of the fastest growing FinTech companies on Indian market. Being part of Home Credit International group of companies in 11 countries Home Credit India disrupts the consumer finance market by providing unparalleled user experience to its clients and partners based on state of the art technologies.
- The candidate will be a part of organization's software delivery community and will facilitate the effective day to day running of agile delivery teams within a software delivery teams. Ensuring agile best practices are adopted and applied throughout.
- The candidate will need to introduce this method to teams and apply the most appropriate approach for the delivery of the product. A part of role will be to facilitate agile ceremonies, coach and mentor teams through agile and help to remove blockers. The candidate will work in global, highly innovative and agile environment made up both by talented youngsters and senior professionals.
Job Responsibilities :
- Facilitate planning for sprints, features, and larger technical initiatives; serve as a facilitator for Product Owners and the development/engineering team and focus teams to deliver value quickly through iterations.
- Deliver and facilitate effective and efficient Agile ceremonies including weekly stand-ups, sprint reviews, sprint planning and sprint retrospectives.
- Identify and remove impediments, control distractions as well as facilitate discussion and conflict resolution.
- Coach and enact continuous improvement within the team to increase the productivity of the team and quality of deliverables.
- Ensure appropriate consistency and coordination between delivery teams; help the team converge on consistent capacity and performance metrics.
- Assist team with making appropriate commitments through story selection, task definition.
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress to provide transparency across the company.
- Ensure proper documentation using Agile artifacts (product vision statement, product backlog, product roadmap, release progress, sprint backlog, etc.).
Desired Profile :
- Experience required- 3+ years as Scrum master
- B. Tech, MCA, M. Tech degree in Computer Science Engineering or a related subject
- Being a Certified ScrumMaster- or PMI-ACP
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies and tools used by the team: JIRA, Confluence, GIT
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in using REST APIs and Web Services (SOAP) within a web platforms
- Object oriented analysis, UML and design using common design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Complete understanding of SDLC
- Experience with test-driven development
- Good to have BPM Concept, Activiti, Vaadin, Jasper Report
- Nice to have experience in C++ programming
Managerial skills :
- Proven ability to lead, coordinate the work across the team of 3 - 5 developers
- Proven experience in team development - improvement of skills of team members, motivation, feedback
- Agile experience: plan, direct, and coordinate all activities associated with Sprint planning and execution.
Who should join?
- Outstanding potential for growth
- Genuinely creative environment
- Early adoption of disruptive technologies
- Robust applications and infrastructure
- Focus on entrepreneurship and innovations belong to key values of Home Credit