Talent Acquisition at Home Credit
Views:242 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Home Credit - Full Stack Web Developer/Senior Developer (3-8 yrs)
CTC - 8 TO 16 LPA (Depending on Current CTC / Experience / Exposure)
Location - Gurgaon (Cyber HUB)
Interview Date - 16th March (Saturday)
Time: - Anytime B/w 10 Am to 4 Pm.
Interview Mode: - 1st Round - Technical Test. 2nd Round - F2F Technical Round
Join Home Credit India Online department and help us to digitally deliver financial means for people that need them. We believe entrepreneurship, innovation and focus on engineering culture is the key to success and we want our candidates to fully embrace these values as their own. We work hard but play fair and we will make sure that your time with us is as rewarding as possible.
As a full stack web developer you will join small but very dynamic team tasked with implementing CMS, creating new Home Credit's website, helping the rest of the department by implementing web-based support tools and much more. Your work will be directly visible by thousands of people across all India and you will get to play with the latest tech and tools, we will make sure of that.
What you need to get the job :
We try hard not to be just another corporate department stuck in the old ways. We don't care about fancy certificates, we care more about your determination, enthusiasm and knowledge. We want candidates who don't just want to create websites, we want candidates who want to create technical marvels.
Here is what we require :
- 3-8 years of experience with developing, managing and scaling web applications
- Expertise in Java, JS and HTML&CSS
- Experience with modern Java, JS and CSS frameworks
- Experience with REST APIs
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in JS, Java, HTML, CSS development
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Hands on experience in Web Services (SOAP,REST)
- Hands on experience in a common development IDE
- Hands on experience on using application server (Apache Tomcat 7, Weblogic 12c, Jboss)
- Complete understanding of SDLC
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience in working in Agile environment is a plus
- Experience with Liferay framework is a strong plus (includes but not limited to configuration/creation of portlets, creating pages, applying themes to pages etc.)
- Experience with writing responsive web pages is a plus
- Strong grasp of security principles is a plus
- Having your own web portfolio that you can show us is a definitive plus
And here is what we might like :
- Personal web-projects portfolio
- Experience with cloud PaaS/IaaS
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience with Docker or other forms of containerization
- Experience with continuous integration / continuous deployment
- Experience with mobile development
- Experience with Agile (Scrum)
What will you do:
Your typical day starts with a standup meeting where we will discuss our challenges, solutions and possibly critical challenges we are dealing with. Then we are going into for loop consisting of coding, discussing architecture drawing, testing and documenting. This for loop will run until we are satisfied with the results and in the evening we all might have a day to day review for the challenges of the next day.
Why should you join?
If you love innovation, entrepreneurship and technology as much as we do you will find yourself in a great place for your growth. We will provide you with the means, freedom and responsibility to make an impact and make a great name for yourself. We are a fast growing multi-national business with robust applications and vast infrastructure and we will do our utmost to help you to get where you want to be in your life.
In case the above mentioned opening matches your profile, kindly share below details at the earliest.
1. Updated CV
2. Current Salary
3. Expected Salary
4. Notice Period