Talent Acquisition at Home Credit India
Views:245 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Home Credit - Cloud Engineer - Linux/Windows Server (3-10 yrs)
JD - Principal - Cloud Engineer
Location - Gurgaon
Experience - 3 to 10 Years
- Home Credit India is one of the fastest growing FinTech companies on Indian market. Being part of Home Credit International group of companies in 11 countries Home Credit India disrupts the consumer finance market by providing unparalleled user experience to its clients and partners based on state of the art technologies.
- Cloud support engineers are responsible for maintaining cloud computing systems. They are responsible for assessing systems to identify potential weaknesses or problems.
- They upgrade software and hardware systems in order to ensure optimal performance and prevent system issues.
- Cloud support engineers may be directly involved in recovering data that's been lost or compromised when there's a problem with the cloud computing system. Cloud support engineers must have documented plans in place for how to deal with emergencies and problems with the systems.
Job responsibilities :
- Environment monitoring, operations as part of a team providing production support
- Performing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of cloud environments
- Deploying patches to cloud applications and environments
- Assisting teams with application management and deployment
- Develop, debug and enhance Linux scripts developed in bash or shell
- Evaluate, recommend and implement from time to time, the tools to implement best industry standards and processes
- Configure, customize and deploy internal applications on Cloud Servers.
- Experience with Cloud Backup, Cloud Site Recovery, Cloud Automation, Cloud Log Analytics
- Working knowledge of Cloud Identity (Azure Active Directory, ADFS)
- Responsible in enhancing value to customer
Desired Profile :
- 3+ years' experience in executing and supporting IT cloud solutions.
- Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, Redhat) and/or Microsoft Windows Server and associated technologies (Active Directory, Exchange etc.)
- One or more Web and Application Server technologies (e.g. Web logic, Apache HTTPD, Apache Tomcat, IIS)
- One or more scripting language (e.g. Bash, PowerShell, Ruby, Python,)
- Networking protocols such as HTTP, DNS and TCP/IP
- One or more version control platform (e.g. Git, Teamcity, SVN)
- Experience managing full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications
- Exposure to Virtualization (Hypervisors, VMware, Xen)
- Understand the complete deployment lifecycle from design, build, test, deploy