Sr. Executive - Talent Acquisition at Home Credit India
Views:603 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Home Credit - Automation Test Engineer - Selenium/Appium (3-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Home Credit India is one of the fastest growing FinTech companies on Indian market. Being part of Home Credit International group of companies in 11 countries Home Credit India disrupts the consumer finance market by providing unparalleled user experience to its clients and partners based on state of the art technologies.
We are looking for an Automation Test Engineer. This individual will be involved in Web, Mobile and API Test Automation.
Role Description :
- Individual will be involved in Automation of Web and Mobile Applications.
- Responsible for Designing and maintaining Automation framework.
- Creating Automation scripts
- Automation Execution, reporting and test result analysis
- API Test Automation
- Jenkins Integration
- Identification of Automation Scenarios
- Automation Execution reporting.
- Automation enhancement and continuous improvement.
Required Skills :
- Good Knowledge of Selenium and Appium
- Strong coding skills in C# / JAVA
- Strong Knowledge of OOPs concepts
- Experience in creating Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Hybrid and POM based frameworks
- Good Knowledge of Testing, JUNIT, Selenium Grid, Maven and Ant tool
- Experience in Mobile Automation both Android & IOS platform
- Experience in Jenkins Integration (DevOps)
- Having automation exposure of large customer portals using Selenium Web Driver.
- Good Knowledge in JIRA & Confluence.
- Exposure to Test management Tool
- Good Knowledge API Test Automation using SOAP-UI & POSTMAN.
- Good Knowledge of Basic knowledge of SQL queries.
- Have good understanding of Software testing lifecycle.
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving techniques.
- Should have Knowledge in various test development and design methodologies.
- Good working knowledge on agile methodology (Scrum& KANBAN) and process.