Management Trainee at Umana HR Services
Views:623 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Summary of Position:
As a HL7 Interface Developer, you will participate in the Requirements analysis and Development of different HL7 interfaces assigned to you. You will also be involved in doing the Unit Testing, Peer reviews and verification of test results against requirements. You will be interacting with onsite team member regarding the delivery, setting the proper expectation with him/her on delivery. You will also ensuring the deliver with high quality and standards to demonstrate the Accolite core value of excellence.
- Analyze the Requirements and prepare Technical Design Specifications document
- Carry out Development and Unit testing activities
- Carry out code reviews
- Carry out testing and verify the test results against the expected results as per the requirements
- 4 - 5+ years of experience in interface development on leading healthcare integration engine, preferably Rhapsody.
- Exposure to SQL is must.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices. Understanding of full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews.
- Strong technical Design and Development skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to switch across multiple teams / products / applications and perform.
- Experience in translating requirements into technical design specifications and documentation, as well as executing development projects from conception to delivery.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Rhapsody or any healthcare interface engine interface development experience.
- Strong HL7 healthcare knowledge.
- Possess strong debugging and trouble shooting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills highly desired.
- Ability to build interface implementation plans with detailed tasks and appropriate estimates.
- Ability to write technical HL7 specifications.
- Strong Unit testing skills.
- Exposure to web services and XML is must.
- Agile Development.
- Need to monitor all the rhapsody servers deployed in Production.
- Able to handle production support incidents quickly.
- Have knowledge on Healthcare standards and hospital work flow.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.