Recruiter at Hitachi Consulting
Views:193 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Hitachi Consultant - Senior Developer - IBM Web Content Management (6-8 yrs)
Position : IBM Web Content Management (WCM) Senior Developer
Location : Hyderabad/Bangalore
Experience : 6- 8 Years
Job Description :
- The IBM Web Content Management (WCM) Senior Developer will be a core member of a B2B Portal and WCM team responsible for planning, designing and developing WCM solutions to support distributors and dealers as well as vendors and employees across a broad swath of IBM platforms and technologies including: IBM WebSphere Portal, IBM WCM, IBM WebSphere Commerce, IBM WebSphere.
Responsibilities include :
- Conceptual design, architecture and topology, solution design and implementation.
- Candidate is expected to participate in gathering requirements, documenting and designing WebSphere Portal functionality and the related application integration and enhancements within the application, as well as coaching of developers and development of application code when needed.
- This includes support for application integration testing, integration development, project estimates, and cutover activities.
Required Skill :
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in planning and implementing the IBM WebSphere Web Content Management (WCM) and IBM WebSphere Portal solutions
- 2 years of experience with WCM 8.5.
- 6+ years of automation experience with WCM Workflows.
- Experience with IBM's CTC model.
- Experience writing custom WCM Plugins
- Experience designing custom WCM components.
- Experience deploying secure application functionality to distributor, dealers, vendors and employees
- Experience with IBM Workplace Web Content Management and Workplace Forms, including modeling and workflow application analysis
- WebSphere Portal 8 development skills using Rational Application Developer 7, 8 or 9.
- Custom WebSphere Portal Themes
- WCM APIs (e.g. tag libraries, resource collections)
- Personalization APIs
- Web Content Integrator
- Design and Development of Content Authoring and Presentation Templates
- JSR 286 Web Content Viewer Portlet
- Java Server Faces 2.1
- Spring Framework 3.0
- Log4j 1.2
- Ajax and Dojo
- Consulting Experience