Recruitment Head at Enfluence It Services Private Limited
Views:1230 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
HIS Functional Specialist/Business Analyst (5-12 yrs)
Position Accountability /Job Duties :
- Identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level; focusing on quality improvement and data management; ensuring data is reliable and valid; developing process improvements or re-engineering and recommending elimination; integrating new systems and processes with existing ones; and partnering with internal and external customers to ensure systems provided meet the long-term business strategies
- Stay current with customer needs and strategies; utilizing formal and informal written communication methods (for example, emails, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, executive updates, task lists, updates) to communicate updates and findings; and facilitating project meetings and presentations to all types of diverse audiences (for example, senior management, Customers, technical staff)
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes and new responsibilities.
- Performs feasibility analysis, scopes projects, and works with the project management team to plan and prioritizes deliverables, and negotiate on product functionalities.
- Creates or participates in developing detailed Business Requirement Document (BRD) and translates it into functional specifications.
- Participates in Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Functionality Testing.
- Provide project level analysis - producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, UAT plan).
- Collaborate with Information Technology (IT) team and developers to produce/deploy new systems; closely works with developers to implement the requirements, and provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process.
- Demonstrates fluency in business processes and process differentiation
- Ability to analyze and synthesize business requirements, including recognizing patterns and conceptualizing processes
- Understands and negotiates needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Serve as a liaison between business and IT to assist or gather business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancement and implementations
- Create and maintain issue logs, meeting minutes, meeting schedules, project summaries and updates.
- Supports system conversions, upgrades, and enhancements.
- Defines application problem by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes. Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
- Evaluate potential software solutions, including off-the-shelf and open source components, and the system architecture to ensure that they meet business requirements.
- Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs.
- Validates changes by testing programs/applications. Creates test cases and conduct detailed testing of the new development.
- Trains users on the new/existing applications/systems and provide support.
- Creating and maintaining user guides using in defined formats.
- Ensures deadline and budget requirements are met.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and technical developments.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
Position Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the safety issues related to the job.
- Responsible for the confidentiality of information that they access to or came across during their work at the IMC.
- Responsible for complying with the hospital code of conduct and the patient and family rights standards.
Other Specifications :
- Minimum Bachelors in Computer Science or Bachelor in Computer Engineering or equivalent or relevant field.
- Practical experience and/or strong knowledge of Business / System analysis and design and software development life cycle.
- Application and/or database development experience.
- Practical experience in generating process documentation and process modeling.
- Professional Business Analyst Certification is a plus.
Expertise & Skills :
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Strong business analysis skills.
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation.
- Attention to details.
- Team working skills.
- Strong project management skills and ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point.
- Excellent Interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Expertise in software development life cycle especially in the areas of Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design and Testing.
- Practical application ability with Microsoft Office and Visio.