Product Marketer at Hippo Video
Views:407 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Hippo Video - Full Stack Developer - Java/SQL (2-4 yrs)
Job Role :
- As a full stack developer, you will be the hybrid of backend and frontend development of the product. You'll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system.
- You are passionate about understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
- As a Full Stack developer, you must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
- You'll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our product.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, & etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing, and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to a great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with analysts, designers, and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer or in a relevant role.
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Proficient in Java, C++, Ruby on Rails or other programming languages.
- Hands-on with SQL or NoSQL database.
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, Google or OpenStack will be a plus.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools as Git