Recruitment Specialist at Hilti India Ltd
Views:356 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Hilti - BI Developer & Reporting Analyst - Tableau/VBA/Python (3-5 yrs)
Department : Reporting
Working Location : Gurgaon
Name of position : BI Developer & Reporting Analyst
Reporting : Head of Reporting, India
Purpose of position (Overall contribution to corporate goals) :
The Finance and BI Reporting role must build in-depth understanding of the businesses, strategy & priorities across many dimensions to provide analysis and insights, identify key Value drivers and highlight the existing value gaps with points of improvement. It has a lot of opportunity to directly impact the performance of the Finance business function.
Core Accountabilities :
1. Build reports based on the specifications from the business.
2. Role demands writing stored procedure, design and develop database structure
3. The work includes data extraction, data transformation, data load and data quality management
4. Proficient in building queries and setting up sustainable data extraction and update procedures for the periodic data refresh
5. Enhance existing reports regularly based on feedback from stakeholders.
6. Produce/distribute/automate recurring reports in an efficient and reliable way.
7. Exchange experiences and support other reporting specialists worldwide
8. Understanding business requirement and designing of new dashboards/cockpits on various platforms
Key Performance Indicators :
1. On time distribution of report with 100% accuracy as agreed with business partner.
2. Create/Design/Enhance report as agreed with business partner
3. Translate the business reporting needs into an efficient and user-friendly solution
4. Grasp the business requirement and reciprocate them in the form of insightful reports
5. Proactively schedule status check updates with the stakeholders and seek feedbacks
6. Bring innovation in reporting landscape using new tool & technology
7. Ready to work in cross-cultural global team
Applicant Profile :
1. Bachelor Degree with more than 3 years of work experience in business reporting.
2. BI Developer working as a part of BI/Reporting team and contributing primarily to MS SQL server development.
3. Strong expertise in backend database development (MS SQL Server)
4. Independent worker and analytical thinker with an ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems
5. Experience/know-how of SAP R3/ByD, SAP BW, VBA, front-end reporting tools, automation tools, distribution tools
6. Strong technical and communication skills, self-driven, open-minded
7. Curious and agile learner (act upon feedback, follow the technology trends in reporting)
8. Candidates having exposure Tableau, Power BI, R, Python etc. will be at edge