Hike - Senior Product Manager (5-8 yrs)
About Hike :
Founded in 2012, At Hike, Our Mission is to reduce people‚??s dependency on the keyboard. In a country like India with 20+ languages and dialects, the input is a big problem.
Built with Machine Learning at its core, Hike aims to make conversations simple and expressive by suggesting the Right Sticker at the Right Time.
At hike, we bet on young people and surround them with a great culture and an excellent environment. You will get access to great colleagues and a fast learning curve.
Some of our Core Values:
Operate like a Pro-Sports Team (Outcomes > Egos): Pro sports teams are built to win games and Championships. That‚??s our goal
Be Customer Obsessed: Always work backward from what the customers want. Talking to customers, for example, is a great way to get out of our heads and put all the theories running wild in our minds to test
Obsess to Simplify: It is very easy to make things complex , but very complex to make things very simple. We realise complexity is a trap and strive to avoid it
Hustle. Progress > Perfection: Just keep moving and aim for the 1% improvements every day
Skills & Qualifications for this Role :
- 7+ years experience in delivering highly successful and innovative consumer Internet products with stellar design taste and product instincts
- Work experience in a startup would be a plus
- A computer science undergraduate degree or equivalent and hands-on software engineering experience
- Ability to break down complex problems, identify use cases and solutions that can be reused across multiple areas
- Self-starter who thinks creatively and laterally to create a product that is central to the success of the business
- Experience with developing mobile products, technologies and platforms are strongly desired
- Used A/B testing and/or similar methodologies to conduct experiments to validate hypotheses
- Experienced in handling 2-3 large features/products in different stages of development
- Exceptional data analysis skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insights on industry trends
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills and great team player
Roles & Responsibilities :
- You establish a shared vision by building alignment on priorities leading to product execution
- You manage the product development process from conception through design, development, release and iteration along with others in your team
- You leverage user research, usability studies, market research, experiments and data analysis and translate them into requirements that solve real problems for a large set of users
- You lead and support initiatives to drive user feedback/ research, acting as a ‚??voice of the customer‚??
- You ensure that product decisions are based on strong logical rigour and in-depth analysis, and value data over opinions
- You can run a small team of Product Managers to build, operate and deliver winning products