Talent Advisor at HP Inc
Views:110 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Hewlett-Packard - Embedded/Network Prototype Developer - Firmware (3-5 yrs)
HP Inc is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
If you are our Firmware Developer in Bangalore, you will have a chance to :
- Work with Product engineering teams, third party solutions providers, understand industry standard technologies/ standards and drive solution strategies and roadmap.
- Be part of industry relevant consortiums to influence and solution strategies.
- Manages and expands relationships with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with systems design and development guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk.
- Provides domain-specific expertise and overall software systems leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities.
Education and Experience :
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Minimum 3 -5 years- experience
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with :
- Design and development of features in the area of Embedded application (TCP/IP, network/socket programming is an absolute MUST)
- Strong programming skills in - C C++-, Data structures.
- Experience in firmware development with a very good understanding of Operating System concepts like scheduling, IPC, multi-threading.
- Working knowledge of Linux OS
- Knowledge of protocols such DHCP, DNS, SNMP, HTTP, SNTP, Bonjour, Microsoft Web Services, ARP, ICMP, IGMP, LLMNR any of these
- Knowledge of OpenSSL, TLS, HTTPS, IPsec, Firewall, Certificate management is an added advantage
- Excellent debugging and trouble shooting skills. Knowledge of GDB would be preferred.
- Hands-on experience with Real-Time JTAG debuggers like Greenhills and network protocol analyzer tools like AirPCap, Wireshark, tcpdump