Manager- Human Resources at Hero Electronix
Views:416 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Hero Electronix - Java Developer - Java Developer - Springboot/J2EE/OOPS (2-6 yrs)
Reporting to : Technical Director
Key Responsibilities :
- At Hero Electronix you will contribute in designing and implementing services of a comprehensive portfolio of lifestyle augmenting solutions in the IoT domain integrated with best-in-class solutions. With the proliferation of connected devices, the mass transit and processing of secure personal data poses unique challenges in operational scalability.
- We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic backend developer who loves coding for a growing repertoire of complex challenges. If you pride yourself for possessing excellent object oriented programming fundamentals and passion for creating elegantly designed software with a long-term perspective, this could be your next challenge.
The incumbent will be responsible for :
- Understanding requirements and coming up with software design documentation using OOP principles and UML.
- Implementing well-designed software and integrating new features with the end-toend solution on existing infrastructure.
- Initially responsible for developing performant RESTful microservices and reusable middleware using frameworks like Java Spring communicating with in-house and established device ecosystems.
- Exploring and introducing latest frameworks, languages and collaborative tools from a long-term perspective.
Required : 2+ or 5+ years proven experience in extensive coding on large projects in Java 1.7/1.8
Technical Skills :
- Mature test-driven programming skills with the ability to design and implement well-designed, object-oriented and production-quality backend systems from scratch.
- Proficient in developing micro-services in Spring Boot spanning a multitude of domains.
- Good in-depth understanding of protocols and standards like HTTPS, HTTP/2, MQTT, XMPP, SOAP & WSDL, REST, XML, JSON, OAuth etc.
- Traditional RDBMS concepts with real-world experience.
- Understanding of schema design, scaling and optimization for NoSQL on two or more databases like Redis, Cassandra, MongoDb, Lucene, Solr, Elasticsearch etc..
- Experience in one or more data access frameworks like JDBC, Hibernate, JDO or JPA.
- Traditional EE experience for enterprise domain will be given strong preference.
- Passion to explore and adopt new development tools and deployment strategies for CI/CD and scalability.
- Big-data analytics and mining experience will be given preference.
- Strong preference for experience in using messaging technologies like RabbitMQ, Kafka, JMS, gRPC, Kinesis etc.
Behavioral Skills :
- Dynamic Team player, experience to work in fast paced environment.