Manager- Human Resources at Hero Electronix
Views:397 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Hero Electronix - Engineer/Senior Engineer- DevOps - Linux/AWS/CI-CD/Database (2-6 yrs)
Engineer/Senior Engineer - Development Operations
Reporting to : Director IT
Key Responsibilities :
- At Hero Electronix you will contribute in designing, deploying and scaling the infrastructure of a comprehensive portfolio of lifestyle augmenting solutions in the IoT domain. With the proliferation of connected devices, the mass transit and processing of secure personal data poses unique challenges in operational scalability.
- We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic senior DevOps engineer who loves solutioning for a growing repertoire of complex challenges. You should be a perpetual learner and curious enough to explore and embrace new relevant tools and technologies.
The incumbent will be responsible for :
- Responsible for cloud infrastructure design, configuration, provisioning, tooling and continuous integration and deployment.
- Ongoing optimization of resource utilization while ensuring rock-solid robust horizontal scalable performance.
- Understanding the application's needs and providing informed guidance to developers.
- Setup blue-green deployment strategy and hands-on troubleshooting.
Required : 2+ Years of experience in managing infrastructure of highly scaled service providers.
Technical Skills :
- Exceptional design, communication and documentation skills.
- Very strong foundational Linux system administration skills and TCP/IP networking concepts.
- Good grasp of essential protocols and standards like TLS, HTTPS, OAuth, SIP/RTP/RTSP, MQTT etc.
- Proven experience in configuration management and orchestration using tools like Ansible, Puppet, Chef, CloudFormation and Terraform.
- Ability to setup processes for CI/CD with tools like Jenkins, Mavin, Bamboo etc.
- Good command over one or more of the following scripting language: Bash, Perl, Go, Ruby or Python.
- Extensive CLI experience managing various AWS services covering IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and FaaS including but not limited to VPC, EC2, SQS, IAM, Cognito, S3, CloudFront, Lambda, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, API Gateway, CloudWatch.
- Good databases experience managing RDBMS and NOSQL databases like MariaDB, MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Must have used open-source system and application monitoring and charting tools like Nagios, Graphite, Grafana, Prometheus, statd, collectd to specify and generate multi-dimensional essential matrices.
- Must have setup centralized Log collection, management and analytics using ELK or similar tools.
- Experience orchestrating data pipelines with Spark, Kafka, Elastic, Kinesis, SQS etc. will be given preference.
Behavioral Skills :
- Dynamic Team player, experience to work in fast paced environment.