Manager- Human Resources at Hero Electronix
Views:562 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
Hero Electronix - Backend Developer - Node.js (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- At Hero Electronix you will contribute in designing and implementing services for a comprehensive portfolio of lifestyle augmenting solutions in the IoT domain integrated with best-in-class technologies.
- With the proliferation of connected devices, the mass transit and processing of secure personal data poses unique challenges in operational scalability.
- We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic senior backend developer who loves coding for a growing repertoire of complex challenges.
The incumbent will be responsible for :
- Understanding requirements and coming up with software design documentation using OOP principles and UML.
- Implementing approved software designs and integrating with the end-to-end solution on existing infrastructure.
- Responsible for developing performant RESTful microservices and reusable middleware using Node.js frameworks on diverse technology platforms.
- Exploring and introducing latest frameworks, languages and collaborative tools from a long-term perspective.
Skill Set :
- Ability to design and implement large complex object-oriented production-quality backend systems from scratch.
- Genuine experience on ES7 and ES8 will be given strong preference.
- Deep programming skills in one additional strong object-oriented language like C++, Java, C#, Swift or Python and an associated framework.
- Proficient in multiple Node.js backend frameworks on services spanning a multitude of domains.
- Good in-depth understanding of protocols and standards like HTTPS, HTTP/2, MQTT, XMPP, SOAP & WSDL, REST, XML, JSON, OAuth etc.
- Traditional RDBMS concepts with real-world experience.
- Understanding of schema design, scaling and optimization for NoSQL.
- J2EE exposure will be given strong preference
If keen, apply or do reach on 8800998293.