HR at Herbalife international
Views:1739 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Herbalife International - Application Analyst/Business Analyst (4-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- 4+ years demonstrated experience in the Technology/IT industry.
- 4+ years demonstrated experience with Internet application/business analysis on an enterprise wide system.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization
- Good in SQL Queries with capability to retrieve/ analyse data and capture logs by running SQL Queries.
- Knowledge of Project and Software Development Life Cycle methodologies
- Thorough knowledge of information systems concepts and terminology
- Experience with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Visio
- Good Knowledge of Web Services with knowledge of SOAP UI/ Web Service Studio.
- Strong work ethic with an emphasis on service and quality
- Ability to function as an effective team member
- Motivated self-starter with initiative
Primary Job Duties :
- Requirements gathering and scope definition with non-technical user constituencies.
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand complex, dynamic business rules, and apply those rules into detailed, specific and comprehensive documentation.
Ability to create and present key requirements artifacts including but not limited to:
1) Scope Document
2) Business Requirements Document
3) Detailed Specification of Key Business Rules
4) Use Cases
5) Wire Frames
6) Activity Diagrams
7) Business Process Mapping Diagrams and Documentation
8) Application Gap analysis
- Functional understanding of the systems supported and the development of a framework for system implementation and maintenance.
- Engage end users to support all necessary clarification for the Project, Development and Production Support teams to design and implement an effective solution