Herbalife - DevOps Engineer - CI/CD (5-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- The Devops Engineer will be part of a Global IS Devops Team responsible for Change Management, Release Management, Configuration Management and Administration of Herbalifes Enterprise Applications.
- This includes custom developed Internet, Business Intelligence and Compensation Systems as well as the Oracle E-Business Suite 11.5.x, R12 and Oracle Fusion Middleware.
DETAILED RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES :
- Working in DevOps operations process and tools area (Code review, unit test automation, Build & Release automation, Environment, Service, Incident and Change Management).
- Understand, monitor and assist in leading change and automation into the development life cycle, and the development process, to carry forward configuration management best practices.
- Understand the Integration technology, automation and cloud coding languages.
- Broad knowledge of technology used by DevOps Engineers: Agile Project Management, Cloud Technology, Container Concepts, Continuous Integration, Deployment Automation & Orchestration, Infrastructure Automation, Open Source OS, Orchestration and Source Control
- A deep understanding of automation tools is required
- Supporting CI/CD or DevOps toolchains with tools like as TFS GIT, Jenkins
- Monitor toolchain performance and address bottlenecks
- Develop deployment pipeline and automated deployment processes whenever possible.
- Document automation and the interaction of software and system as necessary to enable in others.
- Maintain services post-deployment through data collection and monitoring ensuring overall health of the services provided.
- Support the Architects, Solution Leads, and Project Managers to implement the DevOps roadmap
- Serve as a subject matter expert with DevOps Principles and Best Practices -
- Work closely with infrastructure and development teams to troubleshoot build and deployment issues
- Provides a toolchain that developers can use to build, test, deploy and run their systems..
- Coaches teams working to move to Devops model and provides support and training for the platform and toolchain
- Maintain the build and packaging process for each product.
- Assist with Coordination activities and deployment windows with Corporate Release Management.
- Establish and implement Deployment Standards and Best Practices.
- Ensure Change Management Processes and Procedures being followed.
- Execute Refreshes, Configuration and Rebuilds of Development, Test, UAT and Release Environments.
- Support the Development counterparts to ensure that they have everything they need to succeed and ensure the teams are equipped with the right servers, access, process and tools to get their work done.
- Participate in and support other teams with trouble issues when on call.
- Well versed on the maintenance and support of applications in an Enterprise Environment.
- Experience working in Devops environment
- Experience supporting applications running on Window and LINUX
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience supporting Middleware services like Weblogic and Mulesoft
- Deployment experience in REST API web services
- Must have strong hands-on technical knowledge of SDLC and best practices
- Must have excellent decision making skills, especially when imperfect information is available
- Possess strong communication skills (written and verbal) and organizational skills
- Proven mastery of troubleshooting techniques and ability to solve problems quickly in a high pressure environment.
- Must have strong organizational skills and be deadline oriented.
- Flexibility to work late evenings and weekends to support large scale deployments
- 4 years IT industry experience
- 4 years demonstrated experience in Devops methodologies and setting up and maintaining CI & CD pipelines
- 4 years experience with Linux/Unix/Windows production and non-production environments
- 4 years experience working with Oracle Fusion Middleware Technologies SOA, ADF deployments in WebLogic
- 4 years experience working with Unix/Linux, Python and Shell Scripting
- 4 Years experience in tools Rundeck, Jenkins and spinnaker to implement the end to end automation.
- 4 Years experience in build tools like MAVEN and ANT for building deployable artifacts such as jar,war and ear from source code.
- 4 years experience in Application Deployments & Environment configuration using Ansible, chef or Puppet.
- 4 years experience in integrating Unit Tests and Code Quality Analysis Tools like SonarQube.
- 4 years experience working with artifacts repository tools like Jfrog and Nexus
- 4 years experience in the user administration of Jenkins, TFS GIT.
- 4 years experience in Database deployments
- Experience working in tools like JIRA, Service Now, Slack and Confluence.
- 6 years of I.T. industry experience
- 6 years demonstrated experience in the Devops methodologies
- 6 years experience supporting applications running on Window and LINUX
- 6 years experience working with ORACLE databases.
- 6 years experience working with Oracle Fusion Middleware Technologies - SOA and ADF Applications
- 6 years experience working with Unix/Linux Shell Scripting
- 6 years experience working with Version Control Systems like TFS GIT, GIT HUB, GIT Bucket SVN
- 6 years experience with CI/CD Monitoring tools like Splunk,