HR Executive at HelloSaarthi Technologies
Views:700 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
HelloSaarthi Technologies - Business Analyst (3-6 yrs)
About Us :
HelloSaarthi Technologies is a well-known name in all technology-circles. We create path-breaking products, based on Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence technologies. We create applications, educational simulators, and games for these immersive technologies.
We majorly cater to government projects. Digital India, Construction Skill Development Council (CSDC), Automotive Skill Development Council (ASDC), Skill India are few of our partners with whom we are associated with.
To know more about us, you can visit us at https://www.hellosaarthi.com/
Please note :
We intend to close this position at the earliest, only those incumbents should apply who are available for F2F interview at the earliest. Interested candidates can apply or can reach us at 011-49857827 to discuss the opportunity further.
We are only looking for female candidates for this role.
Job Description :
We are looking for a BA/DS who will help our business and leadership teams take data-centric decisions based on information and insights gained from analyzing a vast amount of data.
- Candidate should be able to work on large data sets spread across various in-house products to analyze huge business data including financial data, product improvements, new business opportunities, process optimization and revenue leakages using a variety of statistical prediction models.
- Candidate must have hands-on experience in various data mining/data analysis methods, data tools, building, and implementation models, using/creating/executing algorithms and their respective simulations.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building business analytics.
2. She will be the First point of contact for reporting/data management needs and will be responsible to drive complex data analysis and propose improvement opportunities in existing tools and reports.
3. Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques, Data mining using state of the art methods.
4. The Business Analyst will be responsible to establish best practices in data management, data visualization, and report distribution.
5. Supporting complex business data analysis needs by understanding requirements and converting into technical deliverables.
6. Leverage data warehouse and other data sources to answer business queries.
7. Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
Doing the ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.
8. She will also be responsible for coordinating with the Content Development team and will be involved in reviewing and making final changes in the content as well.
Desired Candidate Profile :
1. Must have minimum 3-5 years of experience in working on huge data sets, data manipulation and building statistical financial models.
2. A confident, self-starter, team player with drive, enthusiasm, and excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
3. Ability to manage yourself and be a self-starter.
Harneet Kaur (HR)
h. No.: 011-49857827