HR Executive at Helix Techin Info Systems Pvt Ltd.
Views:621 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Helix Tech - Sr Front End Developer - HTML/CSS/jQuery (2-3 yrs)
Helix Tech is Fast yet steadily growing Mobile first Startup based out of goa! We are seeking a front-end developer for web, mobile and hybrid applications to be part of our amazing team. We- re a disciplined and passionate team of engineers and designers, building incredible Mobile and web apps for some of the most impressive and fun clients around the world.
About This Job :
The front-end developer will work in a team environment in the design and execution of web and mobile products. We are looking for a self-starter who is excited to learn and improve his or her skillset in the ever-evolving medium of the web. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker with experience in user experience definition and user interface design.
- If you know why UX and UI need to play nicely in the web and mobile application sandbox - then you know our clients.
- If you understand that creative design and experience design functions live under one roof - then you know us.
- If you are the evangelist and the architect for the products you work on - then you know our passion.
- If you see how science and art come together in the design and development of a web application - then you know how we work.
- If coding world-class web and mobile products is something you eat, sleep, and dream - then you- ll be in good company
- Work with client services, sales, and the design team, and manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a deadline-driven, team environment.
- Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a related discipline (preferred but not required).
- Minimum 2+ years in a front-end development position.
- Deliver best-in-class HTML5/CSS3/JQuery front-end code across a broad array of interactive web and mobile projects.
- Possess an advanced knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI; adhere to and extrapolate complex design systems and apply to coded pages, screens, and states.
- what ever we built mostly is mobile first so Knowledge of responsive frameworks like bootstrap, zurb - foundation framework, soogle framework. extremely important
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Understand when mobile web apps are appropriate as opposed to native applications.
Have experience with:
- Having worked on high end user centric B2C mobile apps
- PHP include function to manage common elements
- Subversion or other version control system
- Analytics solutions, such as Google Analytics
- Developing for search engine optimization
- Standards-compliant code
- Provide website maintenance and enhancements
- Write functional requirement documents and specifications
- Knowledge of photoshop, coral draw,illustrator will be a plus point
- Having worked in a start up before
- Leadership skills
- Highly passionate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.