HR Executive at Helix Techin Info Systems Pvt Ltd.
Views:736 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
Helix Tech - Mobile Applications Professional - Android/iOS (2-8 yrs)
Helix Tech is fast yet steadily growing Mobile first Startup based out of Goa! And looking to expand into Bangalore as part of this growth. We- re a disciplined and passionate team of engineers and designers. Building incredible Mobile and web apps for some of the most impressive and fun clients around the world!
You'll work in a team environment in the design and execution of mobile products. We are looking for a self-starter who is excited to learn and improve his or her skill set in the ever-evolving medium of the Mobile.
Mobile Apps project Lead will be responsible for design, development and maintenance of iPhone and Android apps. He/she will lead the entire application life-cycle right from concept stage until delivery.
For iOS: iOS SDK, XCode, knowledge of Swift. For Android: Java, Android SDK.
- You closely work with the client business team in identifying all business requirements.
- You analyze and prioritize them and also need to give project timeline estimates.
- You work closely with designers to guarantee graphical design of the interface is according to requirements.
- You support the developers in the technical analysis and coding process.
- You develop high-tech solutions for every single client.
- You oversee project completion up to client satisfaction from start to end.
- You are able to manage the entire mobile app team by primarily interacting with the team lead.
Key Skills :
- Android iOS iphone developer Android Developer API Framework Mobile Application Development Objective C Cocoa mobile apps iphone Java developer core java
Desired Candidate Profile
B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech degree in Information technology/Computer Science or Engineering or a related subject.
- Min 2-8 yrs. of experience in design and coding on iOS and Android Programming.
- Should have team management skills.
- Java programming and Agile development experience a plus.
- Experience in JSON, XML, REST OOPS concepts.
- Have published at least one original Android app/ iOS apps in the app store.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Understanding of relational databases - Oracle, SQL, SQL+, MS Access, MS Excel.
- IOS, Android, Native Applications, HTML 5, Mobile Web
- Immediate joiners will be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.