IT Recruitment Executive at Squareroot Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:1767 Applications:320 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:302
Head/VP/GM - Engineering - Python/Java/C++ (12-16 yrs)
Our client is one of the fastest growing Fintech company in India which is moving from Series A to Series B round of funding. They are looking to have a Leadership Team (Head of Engineering) to join team and lead engineering efforts.
Position : Head of Engineering
Location : Bangalore
Salary : INR 70,00,000 - 90,00,000 P.A.
Industry : Internet / eCommerce
Functional Area : IT Software - eCommerce, Internet Technologies
Role Category : Senior Management
Role : Head/VP/GM-Technology(IT)/CTO
Employment Type : Permanent Job, Full Time
Job Description :
- Build and Lead multiple teams of 10-15 top notch engineers to own, drive & deliver critical parts of our products.
- Work closely with Engineering Managers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- Set up the organization & processes to enable timely delivery of projects with high quality.
- Set up best practices for development and champion their adoption.
- Oversee Architecture & design of technically robust, flexible and scalable solutions.
- Architecting and engineering solutions which can meet the requirement of unknown customer buying off the shelf products
- Engage with product management and CTO office team to drive the functionality, usability and other non-functional requirements and hence the solution for the same
- Ensure on-time launches by managing design, development, and integration efforts according to a standard or customized project plan
- Be a champion of engineering excellence: establish team metrics for measurement of engineering and operational excellence. Implement a consistent, regular process for assessment and improvement.
- Show strong business and technical judgment that will accelerate time to market of releases, while incrementally moving our services towards the long-term vision.
- Be responsible for mentoring and developing front line managers and engineers.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field from Premium Institutes
- 10+ years of work experience in software development and 5+ years as a leadership role.
- Deep Understanding of enterprise grade technologies.
- Experience in building and running distributed systems for 24x7 online services at scale.
- Deep understanding & expertise with highly transactional, large relational and complex systems
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis.
- Experience in defining and executing professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle.
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Strengths in problem-solving, issue resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multi task.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated experience. Engaging and influencing peers and executives.
- A strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
- Being a strong leader, mentor, and people manager.
Besides skills we are looking :
- Startup and Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Execution oriented.
- Ability to think big.
- Collaborative mindset.
- Compensation could include stock options for significant upside.
Key Skills : CTO, VP Engineering, Director Engineering, Startup, founder, IIT/IIM, Engineering Manager, Development manager, eCommerce Technical Head, Python, Java, Head of Engineering, Php, IOT, C++, Architect, Entrepreneur, Ruby, ROR