HR Executive at Sun Consultants
Views:153 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head of Technology - FPGA & Embedded Systems (10-20 yrs)
Position: Head of Technology
Department: Research and Development
Report to: Vice President & Managing Director
MKU Limited is an Indian firm working in the defence and aerospace industry for over 35 years and in this time we have expanded our customer base to over 100 countries. We are a technology driven company that has its own Research and Development center with a team of highly skilled engineers that help us to constantly keep our products up to date with the evolving technology. Our product portfolio consists of Personal Protection, Platform Protection and Electro Optics.
We are now looking to hire a - Head of Technology- to lead the next level of technological growth in our Electro Optics division, where we are rapidly increasing our product portfolio in the field of Vision based electronics such as Night Vision Devices and Thermal Imagers to name a few.
Job Purpose: Responsible for managing the R&D team and driving technology driven growth.
Job Description :
- Make and Evaluate the product/technology roadmap vis a vis competitive advantage.
- Manage and Lead various engineering teams - Mechanical, Electronics, Software, Optics and Product Qualification.
- Evaluate sub systems/processes/raw material advancements to implement in the product.
- Work with design houses/external agencies to develop products and technologies.
- Hire appropriate team members.
- Set and stick to R&D budgets and timelines.
- Manage documentation of various versions of products and data related to R&D.
- Manage application of patents and Intellectual Property Rights related to R&D.
- Develop and maintain data protection processes.
- Manage product qualification and field trials of new products.
- Track, analyse and monitor technology performance metrics.
- Stay updated with new trends and best practices in the technology landscape.
Position Requirements :
- Education: Master's in Engineering or Science
- Related Experience: 10 Years of relevant work experience.
- Location: Delhi NCR(Going to shift to gurgoan)
Persons Specification :
- Presentable personality.
- Ability of managing employees
- High technical ability.
- Experience in managing R&D projects.
- Good human relations and the ability to lead a team and perform matrix organization coordination and control.
Technical Skills required/Recommended for the role:
- FPGA and Embedded Systems
- Image Processing and Fusion techniques
- Artificial Intelligence
- Optics Designing
- Mechanical Designing