HR at Talent Art Partners
Views:462 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Information System - Startup (15-18 yrs)
Principal Functions :
1. Working with Heads of Departments to collect requirements-translate to FRD & Technical Architecture, and implement IT Solutions which include but are not limited to :
a. ERP Roadmap, Strategy and Implementation
b. Intranet Employee Interface Applications such as HR systems (eg. Attendance and leave management, Performance
Management etc., Training Calendar/History), Finance & Accounts systems (Expense claims etc.), Admin Systems (Travel
requests and approvals etc.), Content (Policies, Announcements, Employee Data, History)
c. Systems for Reporting and Analysis
2. Project planning / management: Requirements Analysis, Implementation, Testing, Release Management of applications
3. Support for all IT Infrastructure and Information Systems
4. Responsible for management of IT Infrastructure. [Security Infrastructure, Hardware Architecture, Cloud hosting, Network Infrastructure, Desktop /Laptops, Connectivity between various business centers/offices etc]
5. Hosted Services [email server, business websites etc]
6. Manage the Toll Management System installed at various project sites.
7. Cyber Security Policy implementation.
- Bachelor of Engineering (preferably in Computer Science, IT)
- Proficient in Requirements Analysis
- Proficient in developing and deploying Microsoft Navision/SAP applications
- Proficient in developing and deploying web applications
Experience : ~ 15 - 20years of which at least 10 - 12 in managerial role or above.
- Preferable experience as Senior Manager, Technical Architect, reporting to Head - IS / IT, or CIO.
- ITIL related certifications (and/or > 5-7 years- experience in managing IT Infrastructure, ITMS);
- Practical experience in Linux/Unix and Microsoft based hardware;
- Practical experience in cloud hosted services (Azure, AWS etc)
- Exposure to Toll Management System preferred.
1. Good interpersonal skills.
2. Consensus building
3. Business Understanding
4. Sincere and honest.
5. Capable of meeting deadlines.
6. Excellent oral & written communication
7. Excellent documentation
8. Team Player