Senior Talent Scout at SapienHR
Views:463 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - Engineering - Ruby On Rails/AWS/AngularJS (5-8 yrs)
Total Experience : 5-8 years
Ruby on Rails : 5 years
Official or Serving Notice period: 60 days or less
Location : Domlur, Bangalore
Salary : 30 LPA
Mandatory : Candidates should from Tier 2 collages
Kindly reach Tony Augustin for further discussion:
Contact details : Nine Five One Three Five Zero Three Four Four Six
- Drive the technical vision in terms of technology stack, architecture, roadmap to build scalable and robust solutions.
- You will work as the Head of Engineering in our Enterprise division, reporting to the Founders. Your team will comprise of senior and junior full-stack developers, backend and frontend engineers, and working on backend, web and mobile technologies developing high-quality software.
- You and your team are expected to deliver high-quality, scalable solutions within reasonable timelines. You are also expected to lead engineering activities like technical design and architecture, code reviews, and mentoring.
- You are expected to write code at least 50% of the time initially, and take complete delivery ownership of Customer happiness.
- Work with the founders to build the engineering team and culture. Define developer OKRs and take ownership of the entire Enterprise Technology team's OKRs, productivity, and happiness. Should be an entrepreneur at heart and strategic thinker.
- Have strong working knowledge in multiple programming languages. Our tech stack is Ruby on Rails, Postgres, MySQL, AngularJS, ReactJS, Android, Swift and AWS. Must have proven experience working on distributed systems and data stores.
- Have a total of 5-8 years' experience, including min. 3 years of experience in building large scale Consumer Facing Products. Have at least 1-2 years of managing small engineering teams.
- Very good understanding of REST APIs and the web, in general, are a must.
- Understand requirements, formulate use cases and come up with effective solutions.
- Must have demonstrated the ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion.
- Experience in agile software delivery preferred.
- Strong DevOps knowledge in designing high-availability systems administration in a production setting.
- Excellent skills in motivating engineering team and managing external parties.