Senior IT Recruiter at Wift
Views:497 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Head Architect - C#/.Net/SQL (10-14 yrs)
PLEASE NOTE: CANDIDATE MUST BE CURRENTLY WORKING WITH PRODUCT/ E-COMMERCE COMPANY
Your Profile :
1. Take the company's business strategy and define the IT systems architecture to support that strategy.
2. You will work closely with software engineers in collaboration with product and other functional teams to advise technical architecture direction and design solutions.
3. Identify the appropriate software architecture based on business requirements. Determines database structural requirements by analyzing client operations, applications, and programming; reviewing objectives with clients, evaluating current systems.
4. To determine the technical direction for a highly scalable and secure architectures.
5. Must be able to see whether the application has been built with quality and with reuse in mind
6. Performs problem analysis and triage to identify root causes and outline resolution options
7. Lays out the design of how applications and systems should work from a technical perspective, and quickly identifies and resolves design flaws early in design life cycle.
8. You will also continuously discover, evaluate and implement new design patterns to maximize efficiency and improve performance to remain competitive
9. Maintain and evolve software architecture documents as needed based on evolving market needs and technologies.
10. Interface with IT and Security architects to ensure the project meets all corporate guidelines for deployment
11. Collaboration with other departments (Cinema / Live Entertainment / Marketing / Operations /Customer Contact Centre / etc)
Your Checklist :
1. Knowledge of web and mobile applications
2. 4+ years of experience in designing/architectural horizontally scalable, multi-tenant web and mobile applications
3. B.E. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent preferred.
4. Above 7 years of experience in systems and programming, technical support or implementation in either applications, technical services or e-commerce domain.
5. Experience in Database Design in both SQL and Nosql technologies.
6. Experience in open Source or .Net technologies (Node.js, C#, GoLang)
7. Ability to understand the business requirements and converting them into solution designs.
8. Strong verbal, presentation and written communications skills for technical audiences, able to explain technical solutions to technical teams