Director at Enrich & Enlight
Views:291 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head Architect - Big Data/Java/.Net (15-20 yrs)
1) A well-established Architect with experience in leading a large team of Enterprise Architects, Solution Architects and Application Architects.
2) Self-driven and should have led large scale enterprise level engagements in the past in the capacity of an Architect. Proven experience in building low latency applications, big data platforms and exposure to multiple tech stacks such as .Net, JAVA and open source stacks. Exposure to cloud is a must (Azure, AWS, IBM Watson).
3) Should have experience working in all Architecture domains ( Business, Data, Technology) . TOGAF certified will be a plus but should have leveraged ADM in at-least one of the engagements.
4) Strong exposure to distributed architecture, digital strategy and digital technologies especially emerging tech ( Blockchain, IoT etc.)
5) Superior stakeholder management skills is a must especially with senior/executive level management. Exposure in manging an Architecture practice will be a plus.
6) Experience in responding to multiple pursuits and participating in client orals is a must.
7) Superior though leadership and team motivation skills . Can roll up his sleeves and get down to the code level if the situation demands it