HDFC - Dot Net Developer - Visual Studio/SQL (3-6 yrs)
Graduate in BSC IT, BE/B.Tech in any stream, MCA
Graduate in other stream with a Software Computer Course from a good training institute. This course should be a full time course covering Functional Programming including Mobile Software Development and SQL Database.
Visual Studio .Net Framework development skills with Strong DB knowledge of SQL or Oracle.
Additional Skills (Optional) :
- Experience in Xamarin
- JAVA programming, Development in Native Android Application (Android Studio or Eclipse).
- IIS, Tomcat and WebSphere Servers and configuration
- Experience in Web service development will be an added advantage.
- IBM Work light
Experience : Should have 2-5 years- experience depends upon the grade being selected.
Soft Skills :
- Should have ability to maintain good relationship with other team members & Project stakeholders.
- Ability to highlight critical items and ensure timely communication to stake holders
- To understand FS and design the application modules
- To project the timelines required to develop and communicate to stakeholders on time
- To develop application as per user requirements along with coding standards and security controls
- To ensure appropriate documentations are in place for the projects/modules developed
- To ensure test cases are developed to check the quality of his/her projects.
- Doing Change management, error tracking, bugs fixes in the applications developed
- Interface with user/business groups such as Operations, Product, Branch Banking, Audit and Governance team for projects.
- Documentation of projects.
- To train users on application functionality
- To analyze and resolve application production issues.
- Periodic project updates to stake holders