HDFC - Business Analyst - Payments (3-15 yrs)
Functional Analysis :
- Need to have good functional knowledge of payment gateways (Cards / UPI / Bharat QR / Wallets)
- Project management in terms of planning and execution.
- Gathering the Requirements of the Users
- Understand business / operational requirements. Undertake analysis and feasibility and propose /recommend solutions.
- Understand their current workflow and to analyze how best the new requirement can be designed. Suggesting best possible options for tackling any pain areas in their current workflow.
- Gathering necessary materials /information which may help in the development of new application.
- Ensure proper documentation of the new requirements of the users and getting the sign-off on the same from the users by timely follow-up / escalation
- Review for the possible impact on any area (operations/system) due to the enhancement /change being implemented should be incorporated in requirement document.
- Envisaging all possible areas at the time of requirement gathering and finalization.
- Vendor Understanding and Functional Specification (FS) Document Review/ Sign off.
- Ensuring that our requirements are properly conveyed to the vendor.
- Review FS document basis the requirement logged and sign off.
- Follow up for the estimates and the delivery dates.
User Acceptance Testing (UAT):
- Handling UAT of Projects, Enhancements & Defects as per a specific plan.
- Tracking of defects raised during UAT for faster closure.
- Regular updates to concerned people w.r.t update of the project/enhancement progress and escalations in case of deviation of project plan
- Comply with ITPP processes during the project implementation
- Experienced in all aspects of SDLC, such as Requirements Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, Quality Control and Deployment.