HCL - RPA Engineer - UiPath/Automation Anywhere (2-8 yrs)
- RPA with Ui path is mandate, experience in Ui path or certification.
- Subject-matter expert knowledge of at least one of RPA tool preferably UIPath from development and Support perspective with certification (advanced)
- Prior development experience with any technology - Preferably Java / .NET or database
- Understanding of Business Process Automation
- Strong oral and written communication as well as organizational skills
- A good awareness of audit, compliance, change control processes and procedures.
- Candidates will have spent a part of their career working in a mature organization with a well-developed audit control framework. (does not necessarily need to have been in the financial sector) .
- Financial sector experience - Investment bank preferred
- Experience with OCR products like ABBYY and other advanced supporting technologies to RPA.