Director at Harmony Data Integration Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:201 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Harmony Data Integration Technologies - IT Project Coordinator (2-6 yrs)
Our growing company is seeking to hire a Project Coordinator who will be in charge of assisting our Project Manager in organizing our ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
To be successful as a Project Coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills. A bachelor's degree in a related field of study and at least three (3) years of relevant experience is required for consideration.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities :
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Needs to be :
- Logical and organised in approaching problem solving
- Confident when communicating with developers and production team
- Proven in project management
- Calm and personable under pressure and when working to tight deadlines
- Extremely focused and organized
Project Coordinator Requirements :
- Bachelor degree in business or related field of study.
- Three years experience in related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.