Recruitment Head at Enfluence It Services Private Limited
Views:79 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Hardware System Engineer - Microprocessor System/Circuit Design (3-6 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Design and verify digital and analog electronic circuits for micro-controller based system.
- Develop electrical designs to meet the design specifications
- Circuits analysis, test and trouble-shooting
- Design and develop FTDI IC pre-silicon/post silicon validation platform
- Define IC product validation plan and design IC validation test cases
- Review and develop product specifications.
- Perform H/W and system design and verification
- Perform product compliance certification
- Perform design, application note and production release documents
- Perform production test support materials
- Support the transfer of products to production.
- Work with the board design engineer, develop BOM and PCB layout
Additional Responsibilities :
a) Any reasonable task assigned by management and deemed to be within the individuals- capabilities to ensure the smooth running of the business.
b) As this is an evolving business, ongoing change is an integral part of the position. Management will liaise with the individual on any fundamental change to work practices. The individual is required to embrace and adopt any change to working practices.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements :
- Degree/Master in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- 3 years or above experience in the area of products development
- Working experience from design to production is essential
- Knowledge and working experience in one or more of the following :
1. Microprocessor system, architecture and development.
2. Digital and analog circuit design experience
3. Knowledge in connectivity technology such as USB, WIFI, Bluetooth, RFID, NFC, GPS, UART, SPI, I2C
4. Knewledge in graphics processing, graphics system or multi-media streaming development is a plus
5. FPGA development with RTL design experience is a plus
- Knowledge of green power technology including solar cells, generators, inverters, charging circuits, batteries, power management unit and other system components is a plus
Working Conditions :
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Work requires a willingness to work a flexible schedule.