Hardware Quality Assurance Engineer - Medical Domain (3-6 yrs)
About the company :
- They are Research in robotics, core AI,computer vision and extreme platform engineering are an integral part of our journey. Our indigenous cloud-based AI platform automates routine tests and empowers pathologists in hospitals and clinics with precision, efficiency, and speed. Research in robotics, core AI, computer vision and extreme platform engineering are an integral part of their journey.
- Their indigenouscloud-based AI platform automates routine tests and empowers pathologists in hospitals and clinics with precision, efficiency, and speed.
- They are trying to make common screening, and pathology tests more accessible, affordable and accurate by leveraging the power of robotics, AI and cloud computing.
- In the last 3 years from the time they were born, they have made a mark in this ecosystem. A few recognitions are The ET top Innovator Award 2018, the only startup from India to be selected for Google's Demo day, Recognition by Niti Ayog and so on.
About the role :
- They are looking for an energetic and entrepreneurial Hardware Quality Assurance Engineer. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and executing the testing processes that guarantee all the products meet the high-quality standards of SigTuple Technologies.
- You will be working with an incredible team of smart & supportive people, driven by a common force to change things for the better. With an opportunity to deliver high-calibre solutions integrated with hardware that will transform healthcare ground up, there will ultimately be different challenges for you to face.
What you will do :
1. Will be responsible for design verification,validation
2. Work closely with the Product and UX teams to understand the user experience and hardware performance requirements
3. Work closely with HW Engineering, SW Engineering and SW QA teams to develop and implement Product verification and validation tests
4. Support production validation of the medical devices including mechanical, electronics and SW testing
5. Debug test and assembly issues of the medical devices
6. Plan and execute inter operability testing
7. Support Alpha and Beta product testing.
What you'll need :
1. B.Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or a related field with equivalent practical experience
2. 3- 6 years- experience in SW/HW QA with consumer electronics and/or medical hardware products
3. Experience with board level schematic and layout design
4. Experience with EMI/EMC Testing, Safety Testing, Electrical testing, etc
5. Proficient with standard EE lab test and measurement tools including high speed scopes, function generators, spectrum and network analysers
6. Expertise with a protocol of common interfaces such as SPI, I2C, USB, MIPI, DDRx, and Ethernet
7. Experience characterising and verifying compliance of wireless medical devices
8. Automate tests at the board and system level
9. Excellent knowledge of QA methodologies, processes, and tools
10. Passion for quality and delivery of products that meet the highest quality standards in the industry
11. Ability to operate in a startup environment with shifting requirements
12. Decisive and effective at issue tracking and resolution
13. Solid interpersonal skills
Bonus points if :
1. A hands on approach to get things done
2. Previous startup experience