Founder at Artha Infotech
Views:125 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Hardware Engineer - IoT (3-7 yrs)
Role : Hardware Engineer-IoT
Position : Bangalore, India( should be willing to work at other locations in India and globally)
- This person will be responsible for the development, design and bring-up of the next generation of LoRa/LoRaWANIoT devices.
- Works with Operators, SIs, Ecosystem Partners and Product Marketing to evaluate features and make recommendations on next-generation LoRa/LoRaWAN solutions.
- Performs feasibility studies, design margin and validation analyses and empirical testing on new and modified designs.
- Evaluates reliability of materials, properties, designs, and techniques used in production and makes recommendations that will enhance product reliability.
- Assist in architecture development and assessment.
- Will create detailed product technical specifications and will provide the technical assistance to the product development team to partner Organizations and Operators, consisting of ODMs/OEMs, validation teams and support personnel during the design development, bring-up and validation phases of product development.
The position reports to : Director-Business Development
- Designs engineering solutions for electrical and electronic parts, subsystems, integrated circuitry, and algorithms based on established engineering principles and in accordance with development technology practices and guidelines.
- Develops and implements parameters and test plans for new and existing designs, including validation of tolerances, form/fit/function, shock and vibration, electromagnetic interference, safety, reliability, thermal generation, and system power measurements
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding design status, project progress, and issue resolution
- Able to add value to internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost-effective and high-quality solutions for moderately-complex products.
- Will work closely with other members of the Hardware team.
Education and Experience Required :
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electronics Engineering.
- Typically 3-4 years experience in the embedded products.
Knowledge and Skills :
- Using design tools and software packages.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Designing electronic systems, components, integrated circuitry, and algorithms.
- Using modeling and testing methodologies to validate component, circuit, and hardware designs.
- Written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options.