Founder at Artha Infotech
Views:278 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Hardware Engineer - IoT (3-6 yrs)
- Designs engineering solutions for electrical and electronic parts, subsystems, integrated circuitry, and algorithms based on established engineering principles and in accordance with development technology practices and guidelines.
- Develops and implements parameters and test plans for new and existing designs, including validation of tolerances, form/fit/function, shock and vibration, electromagnetic interference, safety, reliability, thermal generation, and system power measurements
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding design status, project progress, and issue resolution
- Able to add value to internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for moderately-complex products.
- Will work closely with other members of the Hardware team.
Education and Experience Required :
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electronics Engineering.
- Typically 3-4 years experience in the embedded products.
Knowledge and Skills :
- Using design tools and software packages.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Designing electronic systems, components, integrated circuitry, and algorithms.
- Using modeling and testing methodologies to validate component, circuit, and hardware designs.
- written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.