Founder at Artha Infotech
Views:273 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Hardware Engineer - IoT (3-6 yrs)
- Designs engineering solutions for electrical and electronic parts, subsystems, integrated circuitry, and algorithms based on established engineering principles and in accordance with development technology practices and guidelines.
- Develops and implements parameters and test plans for new and existing designs, including validation of tolerances, form/fit/function, shock and vibration, electromagnetic interference, safety, reliability, thermal generation, and system power measurements
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding design status, project progress, and issue resolution
- Able to add value to internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for moderately-complex products.
- Will work closely with other members of the Hardware team.
Education and Experience Required :
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electronics Engineering.
- Typically 3-4 years experience in the embedded products.
Knowledge and Skills :
- Using design tools and software packages.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Designing electronic systems, components, integrated circuitry, and algorithms.
- Using modeling and testing methodologies to validate component, circuit, and hardware designs.
- written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options.