Founder at TalentStack/The Hiring Story
Views:1496 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Hardware Engineer - Embedded System Design/Python (1-2 yrs)
We are looking for a Hardware Engineer.
Job Description :
- Build hardware prototypes to validate certain use cases
- Understand business logic to include any functionality
- Test, validate accuracy, the precision of sensors
- Come up with documentation for building prototypes
- Liaise with vendors w.r.t design, schematics, PCB, Tooling, 3D print etc.,
- Work closely with the CTO to build devices that may be deployed at scale
- Report engineering bottlenecks, challenges and more so solve them
- Take end to end ownership of turning out an idea into a product
- Understands IOT, has built products on IOT or prototypes for IOT
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Electrical/Electronic engineering, or related field or equivalent.
- 2 to 5 years of industry experience Experience in embedded system design with 8/16/32-bit microprocessor design
- Excellent understanding of analog, digital and power supply design fundamentals;
- Experience gate / technical review process, good at documentation for technical solutions
- Capable of analyzing the root cause when there is a failure related to electrical component and can provide the mitigation and long-term solution;
- Familiar with knowledge of signal integrity, EMC/EMI, CCC, UL, RoHS ;
- Proficient in debugging instruments (digital oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, spectrum analyzers);
- Experience in practices for Design For Test (DFT), DFR and Design For Manufacturing(DFM) background
- Build prototypes using any board of choice (Arduino, Raspberry pie, Intel etc.,
- Ability to write firmware using C++, Python, NodeJS, Micro python etc.,
- In-depth programming knowledge in C or C++ or Python
- Understands idea to prototype to production and hardware development life cycle
- The candidate must be flexible, pro-active and willing to learn and contribute to meeting team objectives
- Design, maintain and install hardware and its interfaces.
- Test and layout systems and hardware, ensuring performance.
- Interact with, troubleshoot problems, and train operators of hardware.
- Experience working on Google IOT or AWS IOT is a plus
- Knowledge of backend systems, APIs is an added advantage