HR Executive at Prime HR & Security Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:205 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Hardware Design Engineer - PCB (5-10 yrs)
Look for candidate worked on below Hardware :
- Quectel M95 (GSM Module),
- Quectel L80 (GPS Module),
- Battery Management IC,
- Power Relay.
- Management IC,
- Analog Mux.
- L10, Module,
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Min 5+ yrs of Exp Hardware design (Embedded)
Skills : Schematics Design, PCB design, GPS, GSM, RF ID, electronic components, BOM, Protoyting, Hardware testing,
Controllers : PIC, ARM, PCB soware : Altium, Allegro, Protocol : I2C, SPI, RS232, RS485, etc
- Using one of the first specifications established by the requester, the hardware design engineer presents a functional architecture of the proposed circuit board, specifying the different names and characteristics of the main electronic components.
- Once the architecture is validated, he moves into the circuit design phase and produces important documentation, such as the bill of materials (BOM) and specifications.
- After some exchanges with the requester, he works on the routing of the PCB, possibly with the help of a subcontractor.
- In this case, he makes sure the subcontractor's routing meets his circuit design and the specification requirements. At the same time, he runs multiple computer-aided simulations in order to create or validate the routing.
- Once it is fabricated, the PCB goes through a series of tests before receiving the finishing touches and being shipped to the client.
- In the case of multiple PCBs being made in simultaneously, a more elaborate test bench is used to automate the testing process.