Sourcing Manager at The Glove
Views:635 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Hardware Architect - IoT/Zigbee/Bluetooth (10-16 yrs)
The Architect leads the overall system definition, product requirement meeting the customer expectation in terms of functionality, cost and competitiveness.
- He is responsible for the definition of full end-to-end solution while working closely with Design engineers, customers and marketing.
- He defines and escorts system requirements both for Chipset, SW and HW, focusing on platform, Scalability, Product Security, User Experience and application environment
- Should have a good system level knowledge of on delivering wireless enabled connectivity products
- Should have a good understanding of the certification standards like UL, FM, EN, WPC, etc-
- Should have completed at least 2 end to end wireless based product launches. Product in wireless for Fire systems meeting NFPA guidelines will be a great advantage
1. In this role, you will create a system level Design architecture and drive the development of highly integrated platforms for Fire systems
2. Accountable and owner of complete product design life cycle and development
3. Work with multiple teams: Design, validation, marketing, project engineering and management, to develop, to review and to clarify with stake holders the product requirements. You will define and deliver System Requirements to design teams. Provide system support during the development and integration stages, as well as during sustaining in post-release period.
4. Strong understanding and skill set relate to Fire system, Product security, User experience
5. Able to mentor the Technical leads and RF engineers in terms of Technologies and nurturing new ideas
6. Strong Hardware design experience, latest low power microcontroller, Security chipset and associated hardware is a must
7. Strong embedded wireless domain & deep protocol firmware experience in Sub-GHz and 2.4GHz bands
8. Hands-on design & development experience using any one of 802.15.4, ZigBee, Bluetooth/Low Energy, Low Power Wi-Fi, IoT Frame Works meeting product security requirement.
9. Good knowledge of tools like SonarQube, IAT workbench and automation tools.
10. Should have a passion for innovation
11. Good Communication and learning skills
1. BE/B. Tech in Electronics and Communication or M.E/M.Tech in RF and Microwave area
2. Over 12 years of experience in engineering, over 3 years as system engineer/architect in wireless domain.
3. Experience with system aspects and design considerations of low power wireless platforms including Cybersecurity.
4. Experience with system integration. Specific experience with integration of Communication Systems - advantage.
5. Independent and self-motivated, capable of executing under uncertainty, in a dynamic environment.
6. Excellent interpersonal relations and team-work skills
7. Leadership and ability to drive forward activities in global environment.
8. Excellent verbal and written skills in English
Preferred Qualification :
1. Worked in Agile based product development
2. Knowledge in the areas of Voice processing, AI, cloud computing, Data analytics will be an added advantage
3. Understands the Internet of Things and the relevant stacks specific in IIOT
4. Knowledge of product specific standards
5. Domain knowledge of Fire product line is an advantage