HR Manager at Harappa Education
Views:541 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Harappa Education - Graphic Designer - Photoshop/Illustrator (2-5 yrs)
You'll get the opportunity to :
- Advocate exceptional design, visually and experientially. Ideate, prototype and deliver graphics (static and motion) across various media
- Innovate and experiment on ways design can be applied to curriculum delivery, learning pedagogy and brand creation. Provide design solutions to all verticals (business, curriculum, product, marketing and merchandize)
- Learn, improve and grow through collaboration and mentorship from a multidisciplinary team.
You are the right fit if you have :
- Keen eye for details, difference between - good- and - great, fine editing and enthusiasm for design reviews.
- Ability to adapt to change and meet deadlines, and are able to work with multiple teams. Passion for learning and experimenting with new methods to deliver design solutions
- Expertise in working with software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and MS Office/Powerpoint.
- Bachelor's or Master's in the field of design