Haptik - UI/UX Designer - Wireframe (3-4 yrs)
UX UI Designer Job Description
Haptik is one of the world's largest Conversational AI companies, having reached over 100 million devices, and processed over 2 billion conversations till this date. Haptik has been at the forefront of the paradigm shift of interaction from clicks to conversations. We have built a robust set of tools to meet the user and business goals that can enable any kind of conversational application. With a 100-member strong team, including some of the finest minds in Design & Product, Haptik is truly poised to lead the Conversational AI revolution. We are building products to solve problems by chat - come and join us!
We expanding our Platform Team (Research & Development) to design and develop the underlying conversational platform which will help users build and manage conversational experiences. We are looking for a stellar UX Designer to believe in this mission and shape the future of the conversational ecosystem.
- Overall responsible for the end-user experience of the Haptik conversational management platform
- Work closely with product managers, customers, engineers, and other stakeholders to understand problem statements
- Use an iterative design approach to come up with wireframes, mockups, mood boards, etc.
- Develop a practice of intense data-driven iterations and decision making to keep innovating across products
- Work closely with NLP teams to understand nuances behind conversational AI
- Keep up with market trends and be a thought leader in the industry
- 3-4 years of experience in UI/UX in SaaS, Analytics, Enterprise Software
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Design from a Tier-1 Institute
- Excellent communication skills a must, both written and verbal
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized, hands-on
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment