Haptik - Solution Architect - Project Management - IIT/BIT/NIT (6-10 yrs)
Haptik is one of the world's largest Conversational AI companies, having reached over 100 million devices, and processed over 2 billion conversations to date. Haptik has been at the forefront of the paradigm shift of interaction from clicks to conversations. We have built a robust set of technology and tools that can enable any kind of conversational application.
With a 100-member strong team that is set to double in the coming year, Haptik is truly poised to lead the Conversational AI revolution with some of the best minds in the industry.
We want to be the most admired brand globally when it comes to enterprise conversational AI. We deeply care about building the right solutions for our clients and ensure they get the desired result. As a Solutions Architect, you will work closely with our clients to deliver the right solutions for them with the highest levels of quality.
- Work with the business development team to Initiate project scope documentation, statements of work, technical engagements, and business requirements related to customer engagements
- Ensure Technical Discovery has been completed prior to entering into deep proposals and/or contracting process
- Define acceptance criteria for the project and it's success metrics
- Participate in bids and create detailed RFP, RFI and proposals
- Finding the best tech solution among all possible to solve the existing business problems.
- Describing the structure, characteristics, behaviour and other aspects of the software to project stakeholders
- Be the bridge between technical and non-technical specialists!
- Be a technical and product expert on the Haptik platform and its capabilities
- 2-3 years of experience as a Project Manager/Engineering Manager/Solutions Architect or relevant experience
- At least 6 years of working experience in multiple IT fields - Cloud, Native Mobile Apps, API Development and Integration, Enterprise Software
- Bachelor- s/Master's Degree in Engineering from a Tier 1 institute like IIT, BIT, NIT, etc. or US/UK
- Previous experience of working in Chatbots / AI domain a plus
- Experience working in startups or successful entrepreneurial adventures
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-driven, Multi-tasker, Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment