Haptik - Quality Assurance Engineer - API/Webservices Testing (1-3 yrs)
QA Engineer :
What we want to accomplish and why we need you
Haptik is one of the world's largest Conversational AI companies, having reached over 100 million devices, and processed over 2 billion conversations till date. Haptik has been at the forefront of the paradigm shift of interaction from clicks to conversations. We have built a robust set of technology and tools that can enable any kind of conversational application. With a 100-member strong team, including some of the finest minds in Artificial Intelligence, Haptik is truly poised to lead the Conversational AI revolution. We are building bots for all sizes of Enterprises, big and small - come and join us!
We are a full-stack conversational AI company from building products to delivering bots for our clients.
We are looking for a - QA Engineer- to believe in this mission and to help test and ensure the highest quality in all bots that are delivered to our clients.
What will you do every day?
As a QA engineer, you will need to have a strong knowledge of testing practices and an ability to employ traditional practices to the chatbot domain. You will be working in a fast-paced agile environment with a talented team of Developers, PMs, and Designers. You will own the testing and quality of all bots delivered by our team. You have good communication skills, attention to detail and an interest in working hard yet having fun.
Ok, you're sold, but what are we looking for in the perfect candidate?
- Test and ensure the highest standards of quality for all chatbots developed at Haptik for our Enterprise clients.
- Adapt traditional manual and automation testing practices to sophisticated chatbot and AI systems.
- Design, write and execute detailed Test Cases for upcoming features and ensure customer requirements and delivered products are closely aligned.
- Contribute ideas to improve/develop our QA processes and best practices based on your extensive experience.
- Troubleshoot application issues and coordinate issue resolution with developers, PMs, internal teams at Haptik and with client teams.
- Uncanny ability to inspire and drive a quality first culture in your team.
- Ensure that software functionality is implemented with a focus on code optimization and organization.
Requirements - :
- B.E. / B.Tech. / MCA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field is required.
- 1-3 years of prior experience in Testing web/mobile products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Very good understanding of Testing processes and concepts.
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, manage workload and consistently deliver results.
- Experience with using the latest Web service / API testing tools. (eg. POSTMAN, JMeter, etc)
- Experience with using the latest engineering tools. (eg. Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, Git/Perforce)
- Experience working in a scrum-based, agile development environment.
- Experience with API automation testing.
- Prior experience in testing chatbots at scale.
- Requirements is such a strong word. We dont necessarily expect to find a candidate that has done everything listed, but you should be able to make a credible case that you have done most of it and are ready for the challenge of adding some new things to your resume.
Tell me more about Haptik :
- On a roll: Announced major strategic partnership with Jio.
- Great team: You will be working with great leaders who have been listed in Business World 40 Under 40, Forbes 30 Under 30 and MIT 35 Under 35 Innovators.
- Great culture: The freedom to think and innovate is something that defines the culture of Haptik . Every person is approachable. While we are working hard, it is also important to take breaks to not get too worked up.
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing chatbot market. The global market is projected to attain a valuation of US $0.94 bn by the end of 2024 progressing from US $0.11 bn earned in 2015.
- Great customers: Businesses across industries - Samsung, HDFCLife, Times of India are some that have relied on Haptik's Conversational AI solutions to engage, acquire, service and understand customers.
- Impact: A fun and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact. Working hard for things that we don't care about is stress, but working hard for something we love is called passion! At Haptik we passionately solve problems in order to be able to move faster and don't shy away from breaking things!